Monday 19 September 2011

A fresh start

I haven't blogged in a while. Not due to any grand decisions but more due to a lack of anything to say. That and the fact I can't type on my iPhone and listen to spotify. 

So after that what have I got to say...errr

I started this blog as a cathartic excercise and one that will hopefully make a few of you laugh. It's a place I can organise my thoughts and arrange my ideas before actually having to do anything about it in the real world. Now there is just one problem with this, chances are if there is something I need to mull over, stratagise or generally think about....the cause is likely to be a reader of my blog -.- a victim of my own success it seems

I seem to have worked out that things haven't been really working for me. I have been living my life through the Internet, as I have done for years...and it's not healthy...so now I'm trying to find hobbies to meet ppl and make friends. Were moving flats soon and this will be a total fresh start for me

No comments:

Post a Comment