Monday 19 September 2011

Old post

Life has been full of ups and downs recently. Soooo let's cover the ups first.

I got to see ben for a suprise visit. Seeing his shocked face was sweet and it was lovely to see him again. We didn't do much but it felt like we were a family. And as we sat there in the car watching the surf...I think we were all happy and very content.

We celibrated our one year anniversary, admitadly we were appart for it but it was nice to have a day where we could go  "fuck you" to all those people who thought that poly relationships can't work...1 year on and still goin strong.

Unfortunaly my own hunt for a pet hasn't gone so well... One person I like seems to get I'll everytime we make a date, cocktail boy is away so will be back to square one when he gets back and I can't even pull in a sex club just wearing a latex singlet....which I think is the saddest point. I have also found that every other boy I meet reminds me of where I should be in life....

On the other hand I'm very much in love

No comments:

Post a Comment